Cat-Griz: What You Need to Know About This Year’s Brawl of the Wild
Saturday at Bobcat Stadium it's the game we've been waiting for all year long. It's the 117th meeting between the Montana State Bobcats and the University of Montana Grizzly.
Montana leads the overall series 72-38-5 but the Cats beat the Griz in Missoula last year 24-17 in head coach Jeff Choate's first season.
Here's What You Need to Know About Saturday's Big Game:
- Gates to Bobcat Stadium will open early at 10 a.m. There will be added security for the game, so MSU is encouraging spectators to arrive early and plan on entering the stadium no later than 11:15 a.m. to make sure you get to your seat before kickoff.
- Kickoff is set for just after 12 p.m. You can listen to the game on 100.7 XL Country and also on our new XL Country app that is available for Free in your Google Play or Apple Store. The game will be broadcast on TV on ROOT Sports Northwest & DirecTV's Audience Network.
- Bring cans with you to the game and drop them off at our XL Country tailgate. These will count towards our Can the Griz total. You can also make cash/check donations, as well.
- Win a Free Queen Bed Set from Mattress Firm at our XL Tailgate. If you bring cans for Can the Griz we'll also give you extra sign ups.
- XL Country tailgate will be set up across from the ticket office on the Brick side of Bobcat Stadium.
Congratulations to our XL Country Cat-Griz ticket winners: Russell Pederson & Terese Alexander who will be enjoying the game!
This content sponsored by Pepsi, the official soft drink of Montana State and MSU Athletics (www.pepsico.com), Mattress Firm, nationally known but locally owned (https://www.mattressfirmmt.com/) and Zip Clinic, zip in and zip out. (http://zipclinic.com/)