Livingston Classic PBR Is Saturday: What You Need to Know
The Livingston Classic PBR presented by 100.7 XL Country is this Saturday at the Park County Fairgrounds in Livingston. It's the best bulls in the business matched up against the best riders, and this year's event promises to be one of the best we've ever had.
Here's What You Need to Know About Saturday's Livingston Classic PBR
- Only General admission tickets remain. They are available at LivingstonClassicPBR.com.
- Gates open at 5:30 p.m. Saturday - Performance begins at 7 p.m.
- Ticket booth will open at noon on Saturday at the Park County Fairgrounds.
- There will be two rounds of bull riding this year.
- Mini bull-riders will compete just before the Championship Round.
- Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. there will be a pre-party hosted by Levi's at Murdoch's in Livingston. Meet riders, enter to win PBR tickets, and enjoy 25-cent burgers & soda, yard games, and live music.
- The official After Party following the PBR will be at The Office Lounge in downtown Livingston with $3 Coors Light.
- Look for Dave & Ally, they'll be tossing out Free t-shirts into the stands.
Have fun at the PBR Saturday night!