2019 Bozeman Stampede Info & Free VIP Tickets
It's Stampede Time in Bozeman! This Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, August 8-10, it's the Bozeman Stampede at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds. Enjoy three nights of exciting PRCA rodeo action with your favorite events like Bull Riding, Steerwrestling, Calf Roping, Barrell Racing, Team Roping, Bareback and Saddle Bronc Riding, Ladies Breakaway, and Junior Events.
2019 Bozeman Stampede
What You Need to Know
- Rodeo performances are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Aug 8-10) starting at 7 p.m. Gates open at 6 p.m.
- Tickets are $17/G.A. & $50 for Hospitality Room Access that includes a free meal and treats, private cash bar, free swag, table seating, and other fun little items make the night special. Tickets are available at Murdoch's and at BozemanStampede.com and also at the gate beginning at 6 p.m. each night.
- The Bull Scramble is back again this year! Spectators compete for a cash prize to see who can last the longest with a live bull. If you're interested contact a Bozeman Stampede official before the performance on the night you're there.
- Dave & Ally will be broadcasting live at Thursday night's Stampede. Look for us as you enter the gate.
The Bozeman Stampede is a non-profit rodeo that was started in 2010 by a handful of Bozemanites with the intention of bringing back a sanctioned rodeo to Bozeman for the first time in over 50 years. Their goals: provide a fun community event that would benefit Bozeman business and community both culturally and economically, while raising money for quality Ag youth groups. The groups chosen were Montana State Bobcat Rodeo, Bridger Mountain High School Rodeo, and Gallatin County 4-H.
Here's How to Win VIP Tickets
from XL Country
SIgnup below to win our XL Country Bozeman Stampede VIP Package. It includes:
- 2 VIP Tickets to Thursday night's Bozeman Stampede
- Meal & Treats
- Cash Bar
- Free Swag
- Table seating with Dave & Ally in the XL Country Mote Area