Belgrade Festival of Lights: Santa, Food, and Fireworks
Get in the holiday spirit and join the community at the Belgrade Festival of Lights on Saturday, December 8th. There's something for everyone from breakfast, 5K race, food vendors, bounce houses to fireworks. This is an event not to be missed!
The day gets started at the Belgrade High School Special Events Center at 220 Spooner Road with a Kiwanis Breakfast from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. and the 5K Jingle Jog beginning at 9 a.m. Then the all day fun continues with the following events:
- Holiday Shop with over 50 vendors
- Ally from 100.7 XL Country broadcasting live from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Kids Carnival
- Live culinary contest
- Photos with Santa!
- Gingerbread house contest
- Food vendors
- Bounce house
Then you can head to the Belgrade Senior Center at 92 E. Cameron Ave. from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. for story time and music with The Grinch. Head to Downtown Belgrade at Main Street and Broadway for the night portion of the Belgrade Festival of Lights from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. While downtown you can enjoy the following:
- Lighting of the downtown trees hosted by Santa!
- Live Nativity
- Music and Caroling
- Open houses and special at downtown businesses
- Nonprofits serving warm food and drinks