Recycling Locations in Gallatin County (2020 Edition)
Bozeman, Belgrade, Three Forks, West Yellowstone and several other recycling locations are listed here, along with a map for detail.
The Gallatin Solid Waste Management District offers convenient drop-off recycling locations in Amsterdam-Churchill, Belgrade, Bozeman, Gallatin Gateway, Manhattan, Big Sky, and Three Forks (a total of 17).
WHERE CAN I RECYCLE IN GALLATIN COUNTY:
- Belgrade: W Madison Ave & Eileen Place
- Big Sky: 47280 Gallatin Road
- Bozeman: Walmart, Gallatin County Fairgrounds, Ballfields – Highland Blvd, MSU, Billion Auto, Safeway, Bozeman Convenience Site
- Churchill: Northwest corner of Manhattan Christian School’s parking lot.
- Four Corners: Four Corners Recycling (357 Recycle Way)
- Gallatin Gateway: Gateway Community Center
- Logan: Logan Landfill
- Manhattan: SE corner of S. 6th St, across the alley from Guns & Ammo
- Three Forks: 150 E Railroad Ave
- West Yellowstone: Transfer Station – 263 Ecology Ln (Part of Hebgen/West Yellowstone Refuge District)
What about glass in Gallatin County? Yes, but not at these recycling locations:
- There is no glass recycling offered by Gallatin Solid Waste Management District.
- The costs associated with collecting, handling, and hauling glass are extremely prohibitive
- Please do not bring glass from Gallatin County to the City of Livingston’s transfer station – they ONLY accept glass from Livingston residents.
- Please see the options below for managing glass waste in Gallatin County.
- Gone Green and J&K Recyclers accept glass in their Bozeman-area curbside collection.