Poll Results: Will You Watch This Year’s Super Bowl?
Traditionally, the Super Bowl has been the most-watched sports game of the year. This year though many TV networks already feeling the strain of NFL ratings and have been forced to restructure deals with advertisers because of smaller audiences.
One has to wonder if this will affect the Super Bowl too. So, we asked XL Nation if they will be watching the big game. See the results from our poll below.
If you are watching Super Bowl LV here are some things you should know:
- This year the Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers will go head to head.
- The game is Sunday, Feb. 7 at 4:30 p.m. Mountain time.
- Eric Church will be performing the National Anthem with R&B star Jazmine Sullivan.
- Tampa Bay is the first team in NFL history to host a Super Bowl on their home field. The game will be played at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
- There will be fans. The NFL is expected to host around 22,000 fans. 7,500 of them will be vaccinated healthcare workers.
- Patrick Mahomes will be on the field against Tom Brady, who will play in his 10th Super Bowl. When Tom Brady won his first Super Bowl Patrick Mahomes was in kindergarten.
- For the Chiefs this will be their fourth appearance at the big game and the Bucs will play for in their second Super Bowl and their first in 18 years.
- The Weeknd will be this year's half time performance. He is a Canadian artist known for hits like "Blinding Lights," "The Hills," and "Can't Feel My Face."