Manhattan Potato Fest is Saturday
Manhattan is all about potatoes and it's time to get ready for the Potato Festival on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m! Here's what's going on:
- Dress the Spud at the Farmers Market from 4 to 7 p.m. on Wednesday
- Fireman’s Breakfast at the Fire Station – Get the day started with pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and more from 6 to 10:30 a.m. Saturday (Ages 5-11 - $5. Ages 12 and up- $8)
- Parade at 11 a.m. – Be sure to wave at Dave from the XL Morning Show in the parade!
- Street dance with Western Skies beginning at 8 p.m.
- Live music in the gazebo
- Car Show starting at 9 a.m. with cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more.
- Lots of vendors from all over Montana.
- Duck races
- Kids inflatables