It’s Bozeman Stampede Time! Here’s What You Need to Know
The Bozeman Stampede takes over Anderson Arena at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Night, August 8-10. It's three fun and exciting performances of PRCA rodeo action, along with the infamous Bull Scramble!
Here's what you need to know about the Bozeman Stampede:
- Rodeo performances are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Aug 9-11) starting at 7 p.m. Gates open at 6 p.m.
- Tickets are $17/G.A. & $50 for Hospitality Room Access that includes a free meal and treats, private cash bar, free swag, table seating, and other fun little items make the night special.
- Tickets available at BozemanStampede.com and also at the gate beginning at 6 p.m. each night.
- Yes, the Bull Scramble is back again this year! Spectators compete for a cash prize to see who can last the longest with a live bull. Sign up each night at the Bozeman Stampede poster booth. There are only 6 competitors each night, so if you're interested, make sure you sign up early.
- Dave & Ally from the XL Morning Show will be broadcasting live at Thursday night's Stampede. Look for them as you enter the gate.
- The Bozeman Stampede is a non-profit rodeo that was started in 2010 by a
handful of Bozemanites with the intention of bringing back a sanctioned rodeo to
Bozeman for the first time in over 50 years. Their goals… provide a fun community event that would benefit Bozeman business and community both culturally and economically, while raising money for quality Ag youth groups. The groups chosen were Montana State Bobcat Rodeo, Bridger Mountain High School Rodeo,and Gallatin County 4-H.
Have fun at this year's Bozeman Stampede!