Here’s Where You Can Drop Off Your Ballots
If you're not one of the nearly 20,000 people who have already mailed in their ballot for Tuesday's Election, here's where you can drop them off Monday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Gallatin County Elections Office, 311 W. Main St., in Bozeman
- City of Bozeman Finance Office, 121 N. Rouse Ave., in Bozeman
- Belgrade City Clerk’s Office, 91 E. Central Ave., in Belgrade
- Manhattan City Clerk’s Office, 207 S. Sixth St., in Manhattan
- Three Forks City Clerk’s Office, 206 N. Main St., in Three Forks
- West Yellowstone City Clerk Office, 440 Yellowstone Ave., in West Yellowstone
Please Note: On Election Day, there will be an additional drop-off site at 311 Main Street at the old courthouse from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
If you're not registered to vote, you can do so at the county elections office inside the courthouse Monday until noon on Monday and then from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Election Day.
One of the big questions to be answered in Tuesday's election is whether Gallatin County voters will approve a $59 million dollar bond to pay for a new Law & Justice Center. The Bozeman Police Department will be getting a new Public Safety Center that was approved by voters in 2017.
In Bozeman, residents will be voting for a new mayor, city commissioner and municipal judge. In Belgrade, two city council positions are up for grabs.