Bozeman Area Live Music Options for this Weekend
The last weekend of March offers many options for you to enjoy some live music if you're looking to head out. We've put together a list of a few suggestions...
- Thursday, March 25th: Cold Decker live at the Bozeman Taproom - (101 North Rouse Ave, Bozeman) Music starts at 7pm. No cover charge for the live music.
- Friday, March 26th: Dustin Tucker Solo Acoustic at Blend Winery - Free live music with the very talented, Dustin Tucker. Music starting at 7pm (31 South Willson, Bozeman).
- Friday, March 26th: Back to Bozeman Country Dance - Happening at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds. Singles $6, couples $10. Country dancing from 7pm to 11pm. Absolutely no alcohol allowed. Please bring a mask, although you are not required to wear a mask while you are dancing. Hosted by Outlaw Country Dancers.
- Friday, March 12th: Pine Creek Lodge Open Mic Night - Happening 6pm to 10pm. Food specials & $2 Domestic cans for all musicians. (Sound board, speakers, etc are provided. Bring any additional equipment you may need.)
- Saturday, Mach 27th: Canoe Dealers at the Kimpton Armory Hotel - (24 West Mendenhall, downtown Bozeman) Happening at the Tune-Up Bar inside the Armory. Music happening from 8pm to 10pm. No cover charge. Acoustic folk music with Lena Marie Schiffer (Laney Lou and the Bird Dogs) and Ryan Acker (The Last Revel).
- Sunday, March 28th: Rock and Roll Brunch at The Bay Bar & Grille - (Gallatin Valley Mall, west end) Happening 10am to 2pm. Great brunch food options, $15 bottomless mimosas and live music DJ'd by AUIDEO. What a fun way to spend a Sunday!
Whatever you do this weekend, bring your mask and hand sanitizer...be safe and have some fun!