60 MPH Winds Near Livingston Through Wednesday Night
Gusty winds up to 60 MPH will be an issue for Livingston, Springdale, and other areas on the I-90 corridor until Wednesday night.
According to the National Weather Service:
WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM MST WEDNESDAY.
- WHAT...Southwest winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 60 mph.
- WHERE...Livingston Area and Beartooth Foothills.
- WHEN...Until 11 PM MST Wednesday.
- IMPACTS...Strong crosswinds will make travel difficult along Interstate 90 from Springdale through Livingston, and on local roads near Nye.
- Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle.
- Secure outdoor objects.