2 New Bozeman Area Home Opportunities; One For Under $300,000
Who said there were no homes out there in the Bozeman area for under $400,000? Dina Emmert from Your Home Team at Windermere just alerted us to a couple of new home (Condos) opportunities here in the Gallatin Valley.
One is in Belgrade, and one is in Bozeman.
Top floor unit with vaulted ceilings, fresh paint, and laminate floors. According to Dina, it feels spacious and is "cute as a bug!". The outside deck gives an amazing view of the Bridger Mountains. All appliances included, 1 car detached garage. Great location next to school.
- Year Built 2008
- Living Area 875 sq ft
- Beaumont Greens Subdivision
- Year Built 2005
- Living Area 1383 Sq Ft
- Homeowner Dues: $909
This home will be open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Friday (Feb 26) to view.
In the latest real estate numbers provided by The Gallatin Association of Realtors (GAR), the Condo/Townhome Market remains very strong in the Bozeman area.
- New listings decreased 32% in January 2020 compared to last year, going from 100 to 68.
- Pending sales decreased 5.9% from 85 to 80. Closed sales increased 36.2 %, from 47 to 64.
- Closed sales increased 36.2 %, from 47 to 64.
- Average number of days homes spent on the market decreased 29.9%, from 77 to 54.
- Median sales prices increased 9%, from $338,000 to $368,500.
If you're interested in either of these homes, contact Dina Emmert & Your Home Team at Windermere. Email her at Dina@Windermere.com or call 406.580.7029.