Yes, the Gallatin Valley Mall is Opening on Monday
Monday, April 27th is a big day for Montana as retail stores and other "non-essential" businesses welcome customers back inside their stores. The Gallatin Valley Mall will be open for business.
To be clear, individual businesses can decide to open when they are comfortable to do so. If you are wanting to visit a specific business, consider calling before you head to the mall.
Here is EXACTLY what the GVM has to say about the re-opening of stores as the Stay At Home orders for Montana are being lifted:
- In cooperation with state and county regulations, Gallatin Valley Mall will reopen on Monday, April 27.
- Our stores are opening as they feel comfortable and some stores may have different hours
- Temporary shortened mall hours will be in place
- Monday-Saturday 10AM-6PM, Sunday 11AM-5PM
- Apricot Lane: Opening April 29
- To support public health, please maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from one another while shopping, dining, and waiting in line.
- As a service to our customers, we have also installed additional hand sanitizing stations at the main entrances.
- Following CDC recommendations, please consider using a face covering in public, especially in circumstances that don't readily allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- GVM will continue to monitor this evolving situation and any changes in guidelines issued by the CDC and local public health authorities.