Poll: Can Schools Actually Implement New CDC Guidelines?
Earlier this week, the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention offered up guidelines for schools to open under this fall to combat the spread of COVID-19. They are quite extensive and many people are questioning if some of them can be implemented. For instance:
- Kids over two are expected to wear a mask as are teachers
- Playgrounds & cafeterias would be closed. Lunch would be eaten in the classroom
- Desks would be six-feet apart
- Staggering starting times for students is encouraged
- One child per row in school buses
Click here for the entire set of guidelines.
What are your thoughts? Do you think it's possible for schools to operate efficiently under these guidelines? Please take our poll below.