Montana Pitmaster Classic: What You Need To Know
BBQ teams from all over the United States, as well as Canada, are coming to show off their barbecuing skills and compete to see who has the best barbecue in Montana for the 3rd annual Montana Pitmaster Classic and you are invited to this Free event. Dave & Ally from the XL Morning Show will be broadcasting live so come out and say hi while grabbing some amazing BBQ.
Here's what you need to know:
Friday - Bozeman BBQ & Blues Night w/Andre Floyd (Montana's Original Blues Artist)
- Come and turn your cash into BBQ chips for yummy BBQ goodness
- Proceeds support the Gallatin Valley YMCA
Saturday - Official State BBQ Championship of the State of Montana (Officially Endorsed in 2017 by Gov. Bullock & sanctioned by the Kansas City BBQ Society)
- Traeger Grills, Weber Grills and Big Green Egg professional grillmasters will be on hand to give live demos and host educational classes
- Sample what the BBQ pros turned in
- See who will be crowned the Montana Pitmaster champion at 4 p.m.
Friday - August 23rd (5pm - 8pm)
Saturday - August 24th (1pm - 4pm)
30 BBQ Pitmasters from all over the USA & Canada are competing
A finger lickin’, mouthwaterin’, family friendly good time + a great community event to benefit & support the Gallatin Valley YMCA. Get a taste for the event in the video below.
Hosted by Kenyon Noble Lumber & Hardware - 1243 West Oak Street, Bozeman
See the map below.