Montana Halloween Events, Parties and Haunted Houses 2018
The Bozeman area has all sorts of Halloween events happening (parties, mazes, pumpkin patches, haunted houses) and we've got the details.
You've got several fun events to attend this year, and we'll add to this list as more details become available.
DOWNTOWN BOZEMAN TRICK OR TREATING (Main Street businesses)
- Wednesday, October 31st, 2018
- 4pm to 6pm on Main Street
- Safe trick or treating at downtown businesses - helpers at crosswalks
- Free and open to the (young) public
80's PARTY AT THE RIALTO IN BOZEMAN
- Costume party at The Rialto in downtown Bozeman with music from the New Wave Time Trippers.
- WHEN: Saturday October 27th, 2018
- Doors 8pm, Show 9pm
- Tickets: $10 - $12
- 18 and over show
- 4.5 acres of corn maze fun! No computers or GPS used to creat this maze. It's all by gut!
- 4605 W Cameron Bridge Rd, Manhattan, Montana
- (406) 922-1643
- Cash or credit cards are accepted.
- Adults 12+ $8, Children 4 -11 $6, Children 0 - 3 FREE
ANDERSON SCHOOL HAUNTED HOUSE "Farm of Fear" 2018
- Friday October 26th and Saturday October 27th, 2018
- 10045 South Cottonwood Road, Bozeman
- Anderson's Haunted House is sponsored by Anderson's 8th grade class as a fundraiser for their trip to Yellowstone National Park and Washington DC.
- Opens Friday, September 28th through Sunday, October 28th
- 1340 E Valley Center Road, Bozeman
- Wednesdays 7-9 p.m.
Fridays 5-9 p.m.
Saturdays 10-9 p.m.
Sundays 12-6 p.m.
- Bungee Trampoline and Pumpkins available as well
- Trick-or-Treat at the mall at participating retail stores
- October 31st
- Gallatin Valley Mall
- 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Meet Champ, get free professional family photos and plenty of candy while staying warm and dry!
- Start your Halloween celebrations early with MOR's "grossest" annual tradition! Come in costume to see disgusting science, make some icky crafts, and check out what your scabs look like on the big screen. Spooky stories and goody bags make this the perfect family costume party for all "mad scientists"!
- Museum of the Rockies
- October 27 2-5 p.m.
GSHC Halloween Play Day
- The Galllatin Saddle and Harness is holding their annual Halloween Play day October 27th at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds indoor arena. All ages are welcome. Entries at 8:00-9:00. Warm up at 8:30. All classes are English or Western. Costumes are welcome. There will be prizes of candy and ribbons. Helmets required for all 17 and under. Lunch is provided. For additional information, contact Commie Lien at 586-2885 or Vicki Hasler 577-2058. Entry forms available day of show or at www.gallatinsaddleandharness.com
- $10 per class, or $35 per day for individuals. $50 per day for GSHC families, $50 for non GSHC families
- Gallatin County Fairgrounds 901 N. Black Ave. Bozeman