Dave Shelters in Place: Day 3
I have to admit, it did not feel like a shelter in place day today. It was my first day back in the studio since the governor gave the order to stay home, and with having to go into the radio station, it felt like a pretty regular day.
Here's How I Spent Day 3:
- Back on the show after taking last Friday off. We got Ally's Skype to work from home after an Internet upgrade and it actually felt like a normal show. Except, of course, for the fact that Ally wasn't sitting across from me and no one was there to complain about the studio being too hot . . . and then too cold.
- Loved taking calls from local businesses from 8a - 9a. We're going to do that all this week. It's our attempt to help the small businesses here in the Bozeman area promote themselves during this rough patch. If you have a business, you should call us tomorrow!
- As part of our social distancing practices, we're supposed to leave the radio station as soon as we can, once we finish the show. That was noon for me today.
- When I got home, I watched two episodes of Yellowstone. Love that show! Although it is much darker than I thought it would be. We're about midway through season 2 right now.
- At 3:15p we had a video conference with our corporate leaders. They wanted us to know what they're doing during this downturn in the economy thanks to CV. You know you chose a good company to work for when the leaders at the top take pay cuts so that they can keep other people down the food chain working.
- Picked up James from daycare like I was an Uber driver. They have new social distancing policies so I didn't even have to go into the house. I call when I arrive and James appears on the steps outside minutes later. I guess I'm less like an Uber driver and more like a limousine driver. Sir James, your car awaits.
- Dinner when we got home, and then I had some work to do--blog posts for the app never stop--and then we finished out the day playing . . . . you guessed it, bottle flip!
How's your shelter in place going? Email me and let me know!