Poll: What’s Your Least Favorite Chore?
We all have to do them - chores. From growing up with weekly chores for your allowance to living on your own and doing all the chores yourself. They are a necessary evil. But some are worse than others.
So we want to know what your least favorite chore is? For me, I hate folding clothes. I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe it's because it's so repetitive, but I avoid folding clothes whenever possible. Dave hates doing the dishes. Even though he does the dishes every night. After Candice cooks a delicious meal, he cleans up.
Let us know your least favorite chore in the poll below. And because we know it's sometimes hard to choose just one, you can select three and even chime in with your own answer.
Did You Know?
- The average person spends about 690 hours a year on household chores, according to a recent survey.
- 37% of Americans would give up alcohol forever if it meant they would never have to do housework again.
- 58% of women are mainly responsible for laundry.
- 59% of men take the lead on yard work.
- Research shows that involving children in household tasks at an early age can have a positive impact later in life.
- The average American spends almost 6 hours a week cleaning and doing housework.
- Laundry alone takes an average of one hour and 12 minutes per week, according to a recent survey.
LOOK: 20 tips to help your houseplants survive the winter
Enter your number to get our free mobile app