Cat-Griz: What You Need to Know
Saturday will be the 118th meeting between the Montana State Bobcats and the Montana Grizzlies, and both teams are 6-4 overall on the season and 4-3 in the Big Sky Conference. There's also a lot more riding on this game than just bragging rights; the winner will more than likely be headed to the playoffs.
Here's what you need to know about Saturday's Cat-Griz game:
- The Bobcats have won the last two meetings. Last year they defeated the Griz 31-23 at Bobcat Stadium, and 24-17 in 2016 in Missoula.
- The Bobcats have not beat the Grizzlies 3 games in a row in 33 years.
- Both teams come into the game on 2-game winning streaks.
- Bobcat quarterback Troy Anderson has rushed for a touchdown in 8-straight games. He's got 16 TDs on the season, and has rushed for 1,092 yards. He's only the 2nd MSU QB to rush for more than a 1000 yards in a season.
- Game time is 12 p.m. You can listen to the game on the radio at 100.7 XL Country & the XL Country app. TV will be ROOT Sports
- Weather is expected crisp & clear with a game time temp around 30 degrees.
Let's Go Cats!