BZN TRAFFIC ALERT: Montana State Starts Back Up Wednesday
The Montana State University 2022 spring semester begins this Wednesday, January 19th so it's going to be a busy traffic week on Bozeman streets.
The spring semester is generally less chaotic than the fall "move in" traffic debacle, but since Bozeman is experiencing it's winter street conditions...parking and driving around the campus can get pretty sketchy.
Get our free mobile app
All it takes is a little more patience while driving. With some students moving addresses completely, you'll probably encounter lots of pickup trucks and moving vans. People will be loading and unloading all while navigating our icy streets and sidewalks.
Per the MSU Registrar's Office, here's the official spring calendar:
- Last Day to Self-Add Spring 2022 Classes Online: Tuesday, January 25th
- Last Day to Self-Drop Spring 2022 Classes Online: Tuesday, February 1st
- Spring 2022 Graduation Application Deadline for Graduate Students: Saturday, February 5th
- Last Day to Drop Spring 2022 Classes Without a "W" Grade: Tuesday, February 8th
- Last Day to Confirm Bill/Receive 50% Refund for Dropped Courses: Tuesday, February 8th
- Presidents Day: Monday, February 21st
- Fall 2022 Graduation Application Deadline for Undergraduate Students (including Gallatin College): Tuesday, March 1st
- Spring Academic Recess (Offices Open): March 14th - 18th
- Priority Registration Opens for Summer/Fall 2022: Monday, March 28th
- First Day to Apply for Residency for Summer Semester: Friday, April 1st
- University Day (Offices Open): Friday, April 15th
- Last Day to Drop Spring 2022 Classes with a "W" Grade: Wednesday, April 20th
- Last Day to Apply for Residency for Summer Semester: Monday, May 2nd
- Final Week Schedule: Monday, May 9th - Thursday, May 12th
- Semester Ends: Thursday, May 12th
- Commencement: Friday, May 13th
26 Intriguing Montana Books That Make Great Gifts
Here are some great Montana books to consider as gifts for the holidays, or any time of year for birthdays and special occasions. There's something for the person who loves to read fiction, for the historian, and those who just love nature and views of the most gorgeous state in the nation.