Bozeman Stampede: What You Need to Know
It's Bozeman's premiere rodeo event: The Bozeman Stampede takes over the Gallatin County Fairgrounds Arena Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, August 9-11. It's three nights of exciting PRCA rodeo action, along with infamous Bull Scramble!
Here's what you need to know about the Bozeman Stampede:
- Rodeo performances are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Aug 9-11) starting at 7 p.m. Gates open at 6 p.m.
- Tickets are $17/G.A. & $50 for Hospitality Room Access that includes a free meal and treats, private cash bar, free swag, table seating, and other fun little items make the night special. We cannot emphasize enough... this is not a premier seating area its a fun hangout to enjoy the rodeo with contestants and the great people that help us put this on! Less then 40 tickets are available each night.
- Tickets available at BozemanStampede.com and also at the gate beginning at 6 p.m. each night.
- The Bull Scramble is back again this year! Spectators compete for a cash prize to see who can last the longest with a live bull.
- XL Country will also be broadcasting live at Thursday night's Stampede. Look for us as you enter the gate.
The Bozeman Stampede is a non-profit rodeo that was started in 2010 by a
handful of Bozemanites with the intention of bringing back a sanctioned rodeo to
Bozeman for the first time in over 50 years. Their goals… provide a fun community
event that would benefit Bozeman business and community both culturally
and economically, while raising money for quality Ag youth groups. The groups
chosen were Montana State Bobcat Rodeo, Bridger Mountain High School Rodeo,
and Gallatin County 4-H.
We look forward to seeing the XL Nation again this year at the Bozeman Stampede!