Big Timber Weekly Rodeo to Honor Veterans
While most Montana rodeos have gone dark this summer, the Big Timber Weekly Rodeo Series has been a shining light for those looking for a way to spend time with their families while enjoying one of their favorite American pastimes: The rodeo.
Unfortunately, there are only two rodeos left. This Wednesday, August 26th, and next Wednesday, September 2nd. Rodeos start at 7:00 p.m. at the Sweetgrass County Fairgrounds in Big Timber, MT. Tickets are available at the gate and are $15 and kids 10 years old and under are Free.
The August 26th Big Timber Weekly Rodeo will include:
- Veterans night - Veteran discounts on tickets
- American Legion Riders Army National Guard and Marines doing the Grand Entry with cowboys on the back of motorcycles.
- Watch World Champions, NFR Champions, and NFR contenders compete.
- NFR specialty acts and trick rider.
- Slack starting at 8 a.m.
- Concessions and adult beverages.
- 200 contestants.
Every week at the Big Timber Rodeo you can enjoy:
- Steer Roping
- Bareback Riding
- Saddle Bronc Riding
- Bull Riding
- Ranch Bronc
- Barrel Racing
Upcoming Rodeo date:
- SEPT 2 - Last rodeo of the summer