5 Things I Learned About Montana Today
Wednesday on the XL Morning Show we asked you to tell us something we don't know about Montana. Here's what we learned:
- Some of the grain that goes into making Coors beer actually comes from Montana
- Montana comes from a Spanish word that means Mountain Region
- It's apparently a felony for your wife to open your mail in Montana
- Montana has the largest migratory elk herd in the country
- Montana is the only state with a triple divide, which allows water to flow into the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean and the Hudson Bay
If you have more fun facts about Montana email me at Dave@XLcountry.com. And if any of the above are not true, please let me know because I don't want to look stupid at my next dinner party.