Women & Whiskey Concert: What You Need to Know
The Women & Whiskey Concert featuring Stephanie Quayle, Deana Carter, and Jenny Tolman is this Saturday, August 24th, at Dry Hills Distillery in Four Corners.
Here's What You Need to Know
- Tickets are $30 right now. If available, they will be $40 on Saturday. You can purchase tickets online at at RunningIronWhiskey.com and DryHillsDistillery.com. You can also purchase tickets at Dry Hills Distillery or Montana Spirits & Wine during regular business hours. VIP Tickets Are Now Sold Out.
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Music will begin around around 6:15 p.m.
- The concert is in the back of Dry Hills Distillery not inside the distillery itself. Beer and liquor will both be available, as well as food from the Chef’s Table Food Truck & Catering, Bubby’s Sweet & Salty and Grill 406 and Dippin’ Dots.
- Parking will be street wide. You can also use Cardinal Distributing's parking lot just down the street.
- No dogs/pets, outside food or beverages are allowed.
- Chairs are allowed in a designated area.
- There will be seating in two locations. Outside the concert area there will be tables and chairs with the food trucks. Inside the concert area there will be limited bleacher seating.
- The event is also the debut of a brand new Montana whiskey called Running Iron Whiskey.
- Dry Hills Distillery is located in Four Corners at 106 Village Center Lane behind Town Pump. Go west on Norris Road from 4-way stop at Huffine and turn right on Village Center Lane (first right).
Have fun! It's going to be an epic night of Women & Whiskey!