When Will Hot Springs in Montana Reopen?
Many people on social media have been wondering about the reopening on hot springs throughout the state.
While no definitive date has been set, many hot springs have began planning to eventually reopen.
Here's an update from a few area hot springs destinations.
Bozeman Hot Springs
- No reopening plan announced yet. Click here for updates.
Chico Hot Springs Resort and Day Spa
- Chico announced that they will be open beginning June 1. Click here for updates.
Yellowstone Hot Springs
- On May 1, YHS posted on Facebook that they are looking at trying to re-open in the next 2-3 weeks if the phase 1 state re-openings go well. Click here for updates.
Norris Hot Springs
- Not date set to reopen. Click here for updates.
- Yellowstone National Park is closed to all visitors until further notice. Click here for updates.
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
- Fairmont's pools are now open to registered overnight resort guests ONLY! The pools will be open from 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m., the water slide and fitness center will remain closed at this time. Click here for updates.
Boulder Hot Springs
- Currently closed. Click here for updates
We will keep you updated as more information becomes available.