Tonight’s Women & Whiskey Concert: Last Minute Info
Here's Updated Info on Tonight's Concert
- Tickets are now $40. They can only be purchased at Dry Hills Distillery today, or if available, at the show tonight. Vip Tickets Are Now Sold Out.
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Music will begin around around 6:15 p.m.
- The concert is in the back of Dry Hills Distillery not inside the distillery itself. Beer and liquor will both be available, as well as food from the Chef’s Table Food Truck & Catering, Bubby’s Sweet & Salty and Grill 406 and Dippin’ Dots.
- Parking will be street wide. You can also use Cardinal Distributing's parking lot just down the street.
- No dogs/pets, outside food or beverages are allowed.
- Chairs are allowed in a designated area.
- There will be seating in two locations. Outside the concert area there will be tables and chairs with the food trucks. Inside the concert area there will be limited bleacher seating.
- The event is also the debut of a brand new Montana whiskey called Running Iron Whiskey.
- Dry Hills Distillery is located in Four Corners at 106 Village Center Lane behind Town Pump. Go west on Norris Road from 4-way stop at Huffine and turn right on Village Center Lane (first right).
Have fun! It's going to be an epic night of Women & Whiskey!