Single in Montana? No Worries!
People often ask, "why are you single??" when they meet someone they think is really great. Maybe they are funny, sweet or have the perfect jaw line. Whatever the case may be, that question can sometimes be an awkward one. Here are some different things throughout the state to do, so you are not an uncomfortable third wheel.
1. Hit up Music on Main in Bozeman. If you are like me, music makes my soul happy.
2. Grab coffee at a local coffee spot! When I was single and on the mingle, I would find some of the best conversations happen over coffee. I enjoyed Wild Joe*s Coffee Spot in downtown Bozeman! The milk based drinks use whole milk from Kalispell Kreamery.
3. Enjoy the parks! A little "me time" is so mentally important! I suggest taking the dog and hitting the road to Glacier National Park. You won't regret the views and your pup will appreciate the wind on their face.
4. Hot Springs! Detox your mind, body and soul. Enjoy a glass of wine and relax. Check out Quinn's Hot Springs Resort in Paradise, MT.
5. Take a cooking class. I am looking into Trovare, in Whitefish, MT. The price seems reasonable and has great star ratings. Here is their website so you can check out the classes too! www.trovaremt.com
Being the 3rd wheel no longer has to be a regular part of your life if you try some of these tips. My boyfriend doesn't live here, so there is a good chance you will run into me at some point!