Send a St. Jude Patient a Holiday Card
Christmas and the holiday season is a magical time of year and an opportunity for the kids at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to escape their daily trials. This year will obviously look different at the hospital and there's a way you can help the holiday feel special.
You can send a St. Jude patient a Christmas wish. The best part is that it's super easy! You won't have to get out the glue or sprinkle a card with glitter. Heck, you don't even have to worry about postage! Just click on the button below to select a card. The card designs are featured art by St. Jude patients.
Then you can get creative! You can completely customize the message on your card. Or use suggested pre-written sayings or jokes.
Thanks again XL Nation for your great support for St. Jude Children's Hospital over the years!
Can't think of what to say on your card? Try one of the St. Jude suggested jokes or some of these sayings from me and PunkPost:
It's okay to be a little silly at Christmas. Christmas is a happy time.
- It may be cold outside, but your smile warms so many hearts.
- You are like a snowflake, a cute one-of-a-kind creation. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is Claus for celebration!
- What’s Santa’s favorite candy? Jolly Ranchers!
- Why are Dasher & Dancer always taking coffee breaks? Because they are Santa’s STAR Bucks!
- What do snowmen like to do on the weekend? Chill Out.
- Why is it always cold during the holidays? Because it’s Decem-burrrrrrrrr.