MSU Commencement: What You Need To Know
Congratulations to the over 2,000 Bobcats that will be part of Montana State's 130th Commencement ceremonies. MSU will host graduation on Saturday, May 4, with a morning and afternoon ceremony held at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse. You can stream both commencement ceremonies here.
For the morning ceremony here's everything you need to know:
- Ceremony will be from 9 a.m to about 11 a.m.
- Will include the College of Agriculture, Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering, College of Nursing and Gallatin College MSU.
- Candidates lineup at 7:45 a.m.
- Processional begins at 8:40 a.m.
- Guests please arrive before 8:15 a.m. to account for parking and ensure you get a seat
For the afternoon ceremony here's everything you need to know:
- Ceremony will be from 1:30 p.m to about 3:30 p.m.
- Will include the College of Arts and Architecture, Jake Jabs College of Business and Entrepreneurship, College of Education, Health and Human Development, College of Letters and Science
- Candidates lineup at 12:15 p.m.
- Processional begins at 1:10 p.m.
- Guests please arrive before 12:45 p.m. to account for parking and ensure you get a seat
This year's ceremonies will feature a procession of reservation and international flags. These flags will be carried by Native American and international students to represent their native countries.