Men Aren’t Fully Mature Until Age 43 – Plus the 15 Most Immature Things Men Do
I don't know, my husband is 43 right now...and still has his moments!
With just one study, I think we can explain every single thing you've observed in your marriage, and all your friends' marriages too. A new study has found that the average man doesn't become fully emotionally mature until age 43. And that's way later than women. Women are mature at age 32 . . . a full 11 years earlier.
About 8 out of 10 women surveyed say they don't think men ever get mature. They also ranked the most immature things guys do.
Here's the top 15. (I am going to check the ones my husband does!)
1. Finding it HILARIOUS when they burp or pass gas. (Yep)
2. Eating fast food at 2:00 A.M. (On occasion)
3. Playing video games. (With the kids)
4. Driving too fast. (YES!)
5. Laughing at swear words. (Yep)
6. Playing loud music when they drive. (Still likes to rock out)
7. Playing practical jokes. (Yes)
8. Trying too hard to beat kids at games and sports. (Nope)
9. Staying quiet during arguments. (Yes!)
10. Not being able to cook simple meals. (He can do this one)
11. Re-telling the same stupid jokes and stories when they're with their guy friends. (YES!)
12. Not wanting to talk about themselves. (Nope)
13. Hating books, because they think they're "boring" or because they have a short attention span. (No)
14. Doing crazy dance moves. (OH YES!!!)
15. Letting their mom do their laundry. (I sure hope not)