Manhattan Hosts Christmas Stroll Thursday
Manhattan's annual Christmas Stroll plans to bring fun festivities to town this Thursday. The event is from 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and will wrap up with a fireworks display! Many festive traditions have shifted slightly to be sure to adhere to directives and social distancing guidelines.
As part of the Manhattan Christmas Stroll you can enjoy:
- Christmas Light Parade at 6 p.m. with a Manhattan Police escort - Be sure to look for Dave & Ally in the XL Country Ram
- Santa Claus at the Stockman Bank drive-through from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Hayrides beginning at 4 p.m.
- Mrs. Montana America will be hanging out at the Salvation Army Trailer following the parade
- Gingerbread house contest - See all the entries at AmeriMont
- Festival of Trees
- A magical dancing window at Tanya's Dance Co. beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Hot Air Balloon in the Stockman parking lot at 5:30 p.m.
- Fireworks will get started following the parade at Railroad Park just after 7:30 p.m.
- Live nativity scene in the town Gazebo
- Camp Creek Coffee will have live music
- Book signing at Z Cafe at 4 p.m.
- Special Christmas surprises
- Christmas house decorating contest
- Local stores and businesses plan to be open for shopping and for the Business Window Contest
Many of the events and activities are drive-through style so you can delight in the Christmas fun from the comfort of your own vehicle.
Top 9 Christmas Songs
XL Country offers nonstop Christmas music here. You can enjoy some of your favorites tunes that made the list of Top 9 Christmas Songs.