Help Us ‘Stuff the Studio’ With Food for Can the Griz
We're going to make one more FINAL push to Can the Griz, and we need your help! Friday morning, Dave & Ally are going to Stuff the XL Studio with food for the Gallatin Valley Food Bank!
Currently, we are pacing well behind where we will need to be in order to beat the Griz. Let's make it so we can barely open up the door to the XL Studio because we have so much food. Here's how it's going to work!
- Raid your cupboard and bring us some cans or non-perishable food items to the XL studios.
- Dave & Ally will be outside collecting donations beginning at 7 a.m. on Friday morning.
- You don't even have to get out of your vehicle. Just pull up curbside at 125 Mendenhall and we'll unload your food for you!
- Drop off cash or check made out to the Gallatin Valley Food Bank.
- Everyone who comes by to help us out will get a voucher for 4 GA tickets to the Bobcat Basketball doubleheader on Thursday, Dec. 5th (Women's Basketball face off against Gonzaga at 6 pm and Men's Basketball take on South Dakota State at 8 p.m. at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse).
We do need turkeys, so if you have a frozen turkey to donate that would be awesome!
People and businesses are already calling us to let us know they're stopping by with food. Please join us and help us on this Final Push to Can the Griz!