Gallatin County 4-H Livestock Auction Is Friday
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the 4-H Livestock Auction will look different this year. This Friday, July 17th buyers are welcome to participate in the auction either online or at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds.
This is a great opportunity to support local kids and all of their hard work in raising these animals. Plus, you can buy top-quality meat to enjoy all year long! If you are thinking about purchasing they are asking you to pre-register here.
To Purchase Online:
- Register online to view/reserve lots beginning Thursday.
- Interested buyers will be sent an email when the sale is up and running.
- Online bidders will only be able to hear the audio of
the sale, no live video streaming will be available.
- An Auctioneer Assistant will monitor the Online Reserves
and Active Bids, and relay the bid to the Auctioneer.
- If the Online Bidder is successful, their name will be announced
to the audience.
- More details here.
To Purchase in Person at the Fairgrounds:
- 3-5pm Check-in begins. You can continue to check-in through the night.
- Grab and go food from 4-H Cafe beginning at 4 p.m. will be provided - No BBQ
(meal ticket supplied at at check-in)
- Face Coverings/Masks are strongly encouraged
- Social distancing is strongly encouraged and seating will be marked.
- If you are not currently bidding, please distance yourself from the crowd to allow others to bid.
- There is no alcohol permitted on the fairgrounds property.