Flood Advisory In Effect Until Wednesday
The National Weather Service has issued a Flood Advisory for minor flooding in poor drainage areas for snow melt. This advisory is in effect until 5:45 p.m. on Wednesday, March 27th and will be affecting Gallatin, Madison, Jefferson, Broadwater, Lewis and Clark, Meagher and Beaverhead County.
With this advisory please keep in mind the following:
- Roadways may have water flowing over them
- Water on roadways can freeze overnight causing slippery driving conditions
- Fields may have standing water
- River banks and culverts can become unstable and unsafe
- Follow any traffic signs indicating detours or road closures