Course Map: Register for Bozeman’s Run to the Pub 2022 (10k and Half Marathon)
The most fun race in Bozeman is the 'Run to the Pub', happening this year on Saturday, March 19th, 2022. It's not too late for you to register for this race/party.
HOW FAR DO YOU WANT TO RUN? You can register for the 10k or half marathon. (Regular price is $45 and $75 respectively. Late registration will cost a bit more, after March 9th.)
As of this writing, there were almost 1,400 runners already registered for both races. BTW - Goofy costumes are encouraged. Weather is always unpredictable for this race. Could be beautiful, could be a blizzard. Be prepared!
GET REGISTERED FOR THE 2022 RUN TO THE PUB HERE: There are new courses for both the 10k and half marathon this year! Both races will end in downtown Bozeman just like years before.
GET FACEBOOK UPDATES FROM RUN TO THE PUB: By following Run to the Pub, you'll get updates and important info. Deadlines and any changes will be posted to their Facebook page.
- PACKET PICK-UP: Friday, March 18th at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds from 10am - 7pm. (It IS OK to have a friend or family member pick up your packet if you're not able to get there on Friday.)
- Race day packet pickup is for out-of-town runners only: Saturday, March 19th from 7:30am - 9:15am.
- BATHROOMS: There will be plenty of porta-potties at the start and finish of the race.
- RACE DAY START TIMES: The Half Marathon will start at 9:30am on Main Street. The 10K will start at 9:45am on Main Street.
- YOUR RACE TIME: Run to the Pub is chipped timed by Competitive Timing and you'll be able to get your time at their tent at the end of the race in downtown Bozeman.
Since the races start and finish on Main Street in downtown Bozeman. the festivities will be held outside Pub 317. Music, prizes and a few pints will cap off an incredibly fun, annual race in Bozeman. There will be age group awards, too.
WANT TO VOLUNTEER AT THIS YEARS RACE? They'd love to have you help out and you can get more volunteer info here.