Bozeman Bike Week 2019 Events and Freebies
Nice weather will make our Bozeman Bike Week events even better! Free coffee, pastries and happy hours are here for you to enjoy
The Gallatin Valley Bicycle Club has done a fantastic job of organizing another year of cool Bike Week 'stops' around Bozeman. The goal here is to get you on your bike if you're able to do that and you'll be handsomely rewarded...not just with exercise but cool freebies all week:
- Monday, June 3rd: 6-8 PM – Critical Mass Monday, meet at Summit Bike, we’ll safely pedal our way through town, we’ll regroup at Summit for some Delicious Bakery treats!
- Tuesday, June 4th: 7-9 AM – Café M, 33 W Kagy Blvd, will be filling our tummies with hot coffee and breakfast bites! Loosen up that biker body w/ free chair massage from Be Well Bozeman.
- Wednesday, June 5th: 7-9 AM – Pedal on over to the Cancer Support Community (11th and Babcock). Drink up a brew made especially for you, by Yellowstone Coffee Roasters, and enjoy morning morsels.
- 4:30-6:30 PM – Bozeman Public Library on East Main for “Pedals, Pong & Pizza”, enough said.
- Thursday, June 6th: 7-9 AM – Make your way to 15 W Olive, where Secondwind Sports will impress you with Ghost Town Coffee and pastries
- Friday, June 7th: 7- 9 AM – Join us at Excel Physical Therapy (College & 19th), they’ll have free bike fitting screens and breakfast snacks, and Rockford will be rocking our worlds with coffee!
- 5-7 PM – Happiest Hour at Alter Cycles, 605 N Wallace. Free beer & La Croixs, and a Bike Week wrap up, raffle prizes