2019 Downtown Bozeman Trick or Treating Details
Trick or Treating on Main Street in downtown is a great, safe way to get the kiddos plenty of candy and Halloween spirit on Halloween day.
- WHAT: 2019 Downtown Bozeman Trick or Treating
- WHEN: Thursday, October 31st, 2019
- WHERE: Main Street, downtown Bozeman
- TIME: 4pm - 6pm
- FREE and open to the public
- Gather goodies at over 150 businesses!
- Hot drinks will be available outside the Downtown Visitor’s Center at 8 East Main Street.
- This event is very popular and can get quite crowded. Patience is encouraged!
Trick-or-treaters will walk on the sidewalks and crosswalks, and Main Street will be open to vehicular traffic for this event.
(Main Street travel in the downtown core is strongly discouraged during this time to keep all the pedestrians safe!)
- Alternate routes will be posted for thru-traffic.
- Patrol Cars and Emergency Vehicles will be located at east and west entry points.
- There will be additional crosswalk signage and visible officers and volunteers at all main intersections.