Bozeman Area Live Music This Weekend (New Outdoor Venue!)
BBQ, beers, live music, good weather...all the fun stuff is at your fingertips around the Bozeman area this weekend. From mellow, solo stuff to an outdoor show in Belgrade, there's something for everyone.
- Friday, June 4th: JoJo Hermann at Pine Creek Lodge - (2496 East River Road, south of Livingston) Widespread Panic keyboardist is appearing at the gorgeous Pine Creek Lodge. Info at the link above. Special guest Eric Martinez. Tickets $50 in advance, $60 at the door if available.
- Friday, June 4th: Robilotta/ Tsuru/ Greenberg at Red Tractor Pizza - (1007 West Main Street, Bozeman) It's Jazz Night at Red Tractor! No cover charge. Music from 7pm to 9pm. Alex Robilotta on guitar, Eddie Tsuru on bass, and Adam Greenberg on drums.
- Friday, June 4th: Sam Platts and the Plainsmen LIVE at Stacey’s in Gateway - (300 Mill St, Gallatin Gateway) $5 cover, country music and dancing with this 5 piece band. Music starts at 8pm.
- Friday, June 4th: Daniel Kosel & Madrona Road live at the Eagles Club Bozeman - (316 East Main Street, downtown Bozeman) No cover charge. Music starts at 9pm. "a Visceral Blues, Sweet Country, and Sultry Rock music machine offering powerful guitar and vocals backed by creative bass guitar and quality percussion".
- Friday, June 4th: Uncorked and Unplugged Live Music Series at BLEND - (31 South Willson, downtown Bozeman) Free live music every Friday and Saturday from 7pm to 9pm.
- Saturday, June 5th: THE SHACK - Official Ground Breaking feat. Bluebelly Junction and Savvy - NEW VENUE!!! (1101 Central Park Rd, Belgrade) Doors at 6pm, Kickback BBQ at 6pm, Savvy at 7pm, Bluebelly Junction 8pm - midnight. This new venue is a 12 acre property on the Gallatin River and will host many other live music events. Tickets $15 in advance or $20 at the door. This is an all ages show, there will be a bar with ID.
- Saturday, June 5th: Jacob Rountree Live at Tune Up in the Kimpton Armory - (24 West Mendenhall, downtown Bozeman) Music starts at 8pm. No cover charge. Alternative-folk/indie-rock solo artist.
- Saturday, June 5th: 710 Ashbury - Grateful Dead Tribute at The Filling Station - (2005 North Rouse Ave, Bozeman) Doors at 6pm, music at 7pm. Tickets $15 in advance, $20 at the door. Tickets available through the link above.
- Saturday, June 5th: Live Music with Amanda Stewart at BLEND - (31 South Willson, downtown Bozeman) Amanda is an Alt/Americana songwriter. Music starts at 7pm.
Whatever you decide to do this weekend, be safe and always have a designated driver or get yourself and Uber. Enjoy the great weather!