2021 St. Jude Radiothon Total & Pics
XL Nation, you made history again this year with our St. Jude Country Cares Radiothon for St. Jude. In two days, you donated $167,854 for the kids & families at St. Jude Children's Hospital. That's not only the most money ever raised on XL Country for a St. Jude Radiothon (last year you set the record with $156,239) but it means the XL Nation has now raised $2 million for the kids at St. Jude. To all of our Partners in Hope, sponsors, and volunteers, thank you!
The St. Jude Radiothon takes many people to make it happen and we would like to especially thank our sponsors:
- Ressler Chevrolet - Title Sponsor
- Slabworks of Montana - Phone Bank Sponsor
- Town & Country Foods - Hospitality Sponsor
- Red Wing Shows - Online Donation Sponsor
- Bozeman's Rib & Chop House - Heart of Hope Sponsor
- Summit Dental - T-shirt sponsor
Here's somethings you may not know about St. Jude Children's Research Hospital:
- The first & only pediatric cancer center to be designated a comprehensive cancer center by the National Cancer Institute.
- Nation’s first proton therapy center dedicated solely to children.
- Conducts more clinical trials for cancer than any other children’s hospital.
- First children’s hospital to make a major investment in pediatric cancer genome sequencing to unlock the secrets of childhood cancer.
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food—because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Because the majority of funding comes from people like you, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most—saving kids regardless of their financial situation.