10 Things to Know: Montana Brewers Fall Rendezvous 2021
After two long, agonizing years the Montana Brewers Fall Rendezvous is back...but layer up because it's going to be held outside at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds on Friday night.
- WHAT: Montana Brewers Fall Rendezvous 2021
- WHERE: Gallatin County Fairgrounds (901 N Black Ave, Bozeman)
- WHEN: Friday, September 24, 2021
- TIME: VIP hour: 3:00-4:00 pm, General Admission: 4:00-8:00 pm
- LIVE MUSIC: music from Hardwood Heart ("is a string band serving up exploratory bluegrass/folk/jazz/Americana to anybody with an open mind")
- The limited pre-sale tickets are now done, but tickets ARE STILL available
- TICKETS: Advance: $40 VIP / $30 General Admission
- TICKETS: Day of the event: $45 VIP / $35 General Admission
- Your ticket price includes a commemorative glass and your samples at the Rendezvous.
- Only Montana brewers will be at this event. How cool is that???
- Obviously, this is a 21+ event. Please bring your valid ID
- Hosted By: The Montana Brewers Association
- Always designate a driver or arrange for a safe ride home if you plan on drinking.
Want to know where Montana Breweries are located? The MBA has a cool Brewer's Trail Map.
Before the big event at the fairgrounds, the Montana Brewers are having their big convention at the Hilton Garden Inn on September 22, 2021 - September 23, 2021. Industry experts from around the state AND the country will be getting together for networking, education, and current state of the industry discussions.
The Montana Brewers Association: "The Montana Brewers Association was created in 2008 and is a statewide association of breweries organized for the purpose of promoting the production and sales of the freshest and highest quality Montana made beers. The MBA is the outgrowth of the earlier Montana State Brewers Association, created in 1997."
There's also a Montana Brewery Shop right in downtown Livingston. How did I not know this?
Just as a bonus...have you ever heard of the Brewers Space Guild? I certainly had not, so here's a peek:
What Are the Signature Drinks From Every State?