First Day of 2021 Bozeman BAHA Ice: Tuesday, September 7th
Hockey and skating are almost here. Can you believe it? The first day of sheet ice at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds will be Tuesday, September 7th. Schedules, sign-ups, classes...all the info for kids and adults is right here:
- Youth Non-Travel Registration: Open Enrollment through April 2022
- Adult HHL Registration: Registration Deadline: October 10th.
- Hocktober Scramble is full & closed
- Adult Hockey Programs and Prices: Find the full schedule HERE
- (dates are subject to change if need be, but...) The 2021-2022 Skating Season is approximately Sept. 7, 2021 – April 17, 2022
- Advance USA Hockey membership is required for all BAHA members and that can be done online
- Registration is NOW OPEN (as of August 9th)
- D3/IVY $190 + $10 (Rinks Enhancement Fee) = $200
- REC/POWER $195 + $10 (Rinks Enhancement Fee) = $205
- GOALIE PACKAGE $60 + $10 (Rinks Enhancement Fee) = $70
- First Day of Ice on Ressler Motors Ice Rink - Tuesday, September 7th
- Gongshow (Gloves ON Gala) - Saturday, September 18, 2021 at the rink! Live music, live hockey, burgers, brats, and beer. Free entry into drawing for a free BAHA Season Pass.
- RINK INFORMATION: Schedule, skate rentals, rules of the rink and how to rent the rink for special events or parties
- CAMPS AND CLINICS: Weaver Camp, Summit Goaltending and Skill Development Series info
- HAVE QUESTIONS? For any questions about the programs, please contact Stephanie Self, at email@example.com
WHO IS BAHA? "For more than 30 years, BAHA has been providing quality, affordable youth and adult hockey programs to the community of Bozeman and beyond. Formed in the mid-1980s by a handful of die-hard hockey enthusiasts, BAHA has grown to more than 1200 members."