Where to Eat on Thanksgiving in Bozeman
Cooking Thanksgiving dinner is a huge task! If you are looking forward to enjoying a delicious meal but don't want to bother with cooking. . . then head out this Thanksgiving.
Even though Thanksgiving is a holiday, there are a handful of places in Bozeman that are open this Thursday, and some of them are even serving a traditional Thanksgiving Day meal. Going out or even picking up to go is a great option if you don't want to cook, aren't able to cook, or even had something go drastically wrong and need another option after you burnt the turkey.
Where to eat this Thanksgiving:
- The Club Tavern is located at 1325 N 7th Ave. They are serving a traditional Thanksgiving dinner and other meal options for dine-in or takeout. Thanksgiving dinner is available from noon to 7 p.m. Dine-in options offer all you can eat.
- Fieldings is located at 24 W Mendenhall St. From 2 to 6 p.m. They will be serving a full Thanksgiving menu and dinner. You can dine-in or pick up. If you plan on dining in reservations are recommended.
- The Salvation Army Thanksgiving Lunch served at Fork & Spoon at 302 N 7th Ave from noon to 2 p.m on Thanksgiving Day. Donations are welcome but not required.
- Free Community Thanksgiving Dinner served at Midtown Tavern at 726 N 7th Avenue from noon to 3 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Donations are welcome but not required.
- Ted’s Montana Grill is located at 105 West Main Street (Serving a traditional Thanksgiving Roast Turkey and Dressing. Call ahead for reservations)
- IHOP located at 1687 N 19th Ave. They will be open but will not be offering a Thanksgiving special.