The Highest Rated New Restaurant In Bozeman Has Incredibly Devoted Fans
New restaurants in Bozeman are thankfully something that almost all of us can get excited about. However, it takes a very special new restaurant to garner the kinds of perfect reviews that this Asian spot has collected in a short period of time.
We're talking about Shan, which can be found in the Cannery District at 109 East Oak Street. At the time of this writing, Shan had more verified 5 star reviews than followers on Facebook, but that will probably change very soon...in a good way, of course. Like, they'll have TONS of followers. Those who have made the trip to this new Asian hub are absolutely loving it.
Here is their brief description in their own words: "Tavern serving Thai and Chinese dishes with local meats, interesting wines, and craft beers." This new restaurant is much more than that. NOTE: Every quote pulled below came from Google, Yelp, etc, and was not altered in any way. Also, we only used reviews from verified users who had left many reviews on the platforms...not just some one-off bot.
- "Just incredible. This new restaurant should be very proud for they’ve done. They have a creative and flavorful menu, genuinely some of the best food I’ve ever had, let alone in Bozeman. Very lively atmosphere, tasteful but fun, with great service. You’ll need a reservation on a weekend, unless things quiet down, which I doubt they will if they keep up what they’re doing."
- "Wonderful addition to the Bozeman restaurant scene."
- "The food, the service, the vibe is 10/10. From Noods, to dumplings, to thai style bbq. They knocked it out of the park. Wine selection is curated and pairs so well with the food. Can't wait to go back!"
- "Very lively atmosphere, tasteful but fun, with great service. You’ll need a reservation on a weekend, unless things quiet down, which I doubt they will if they keep up what they’re doing."
As of this writing, Shan is open for dinner 5pm to 10pm Tuesday through Saturday. They are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Best to call ahead for reservations or to double check hours: Phone (406) 577 - 2222.
- "Solo traveling.. Most Amazing Food I've Ate in 20yrs .. Bozeman MT of all Places"
- "Five stars for service and the ambience."
- "So delish! We ate at the bar with a view of the kitchen which was super fun in this cozy space. The meal was fantastic."
- "The dumplings, ribs, wings, and curry were our favorite. The bison larb was super spicy but I loved it. Our waiter was helpful and knowledgeable and all staff made sure we enjoyed our food. Cannot wait to go back and try more."
- "The hype is true! Great addition to Bozeman’s culinary scene. My wife and I loved everything we tried and the service was great. Highly recommend the dumplings, wings, ribs, and beef noodles."
- "First time in a while I left a place feeling genuinely satisfied. Lamb dumplings are amazing as well as the Thai smoked chicken."
- "Shan is definitely a gem in Bozeman. Not only the food is authentic; the ingredients are fresh and the dishes are world class."