Pictures From Vice President’s Visit to Belgrade
Vice President of the United States Mike Pence made a campaign stop in southwest Montana on Monday. It was a smokey day with the Bridger Mountains barely visible in the background where the vice president spoke at the Big Yellow Barn to several hundred supporters.
Here are some pictures from the event. Thank you Rhonda Haney Gilbert and Kurt Klewin for the photos.
Vice President Mike Pence Makes Campaign Stop in Belgrade
Vice President Mike Pence was the governor of Indiana before accepting then-presidential candidate Donald Trump's invitation to be his vice president. Here are some facts you may not know about VP Pence.
Things You Probably Didn't Know About Mike Pence:
- Pence is an animal lover. He and his family have an Australian Sheppard named Harley. They also have a cat named Hazel and a rabbit named Marlon Bundo.
- His wife of 35-years, Karen, has been a school teacher for 25 years.
- The vice president's Secret Service code name is Hoosier.
- Pence was in radio before he stepped into politics. He hosted a talk radio show for seven years called 'The Mike Pence Show,' which was syndicated across the state of Indiana.
- Michael Pence, the vice president's son, is a pilot in the United States Marine Corp.
- Mike Pence is 5' 10" tall. Trump is 6' 3".