Phil Lesh & Friends Confirm Tour Date at KettleHouse Amphitheater: June 17th
Could the summer get any bigger? Phil Lesh & Friends featuring Stu Allen, Grahame Lesh, Holly Bowling, John Molo have confirmed a Friday, June 17th, 2022 tour stop at the KettleHouse Amphitheater in Bonner, Montana.
It's gonna get weird on the banks of the Blackfoot River in Bonner, Montana when Phil Lesh & Friends come to town. Can you think of a cooler place in Montana to see this talented crew live in concert?
- WHO: Phil Lesh & Friends (featuring Stu Allen, Grahame Lesh, Holly Bowling, and John Molo)
- WHEN: Friday, June 17th, 2022
- WHERE: KettleHouse Amphitheater (Bonner, Montana - just east of Missoula)
- Presale: Thursday, April 14th, 2022
- Regular On Sale: Friday, April 15th, 2022
- $74.50 General Admission Pit (subject to fees) | General admission pit tickets allow access to the standing room only section located directly in front of the stage.
- $82.50 Premium Reserved Stadium Seating (subject to fees) | Premium Reserved Stadium seating allows access to the front half of rows in the reserved, stadium-style seating section located just behind the main pit of the amphitheater.
- $64.50 Reserved Stadium Seating (subject to fees) | Reserved Stadium seating tickets allow access to the back half of the reserved, stadium-style seating section located just behind the main pit of the amphitheater.
- $52.50 General Admission Lawn (subject to fees) |General Admission Lawn tickets allow access to the upper standing section of the amphitheater located just above the reserved stadium seating section.
NOTE: All concerts at the KettleHouse Amphitheater are held rain or shine. Be prepared for changing weather and temperatures. (Layering is key!) All tickets are non-refundable.
TAKE THE SHUTTLE! The easiest and safest way to get back and forth to the KA is via the shuttle bus from The Top Hat in Missoula. Shuttle tickets are separate from show tickets but can be purchased online or at The Top Hat.
Shuttles will be running every 15 to 20 minutes from The Top Hat in downtown Missoula to the Amphitheater. ($10 roundtrip, per person. Cash only if purchased day of show.) FYI: The shuttles allow unopened, canned beverages purchased from the Top Hat.
PARKING ON-SITE: There is NO overnight parking or camping at the Amphitheater. $10 CASH ONLY on-site parking ($30 per extended vehicle or RV). Parking lots will open 90 minutes prior to the ticketed door time for all KettleHouse Amphitheater shows.
Exact location of the venue: KettleHouse Amphitheater is located at 605 Cold Smoke Lane, Bonner, Montana, 59823.