BoomBox To Bring The Psychedelic Electronica To Bozeman This Saturday
If you've been craving some beats, make plans to be at The ELM on North 7th Avenue this Saturday for BoomBox. They've been perfecting their musical art for nearly 20 years and won't disappoint.
Electronic rock duo BoomBox, consisting of brothers Zion Rock Godchaux and Kinsman MacKay bring heavy organic grooves and soulful beats that penetrate through the dancefloor, and on to all facets of the human experience.
- WHO: BoomBox
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- WHEN: Saturday, April 1st, 2023
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show
- By phone at 1 (800) 514-3849
- $25.00 SRO, General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $28.00 SRO, DOS General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $35.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- This is an all ages show, as are most shows at The ELM
- There is no re-entry allowed at The ELM
- No large bags or backpacks are allowed inside the venue
Founded in Muscle Shoals, AL in 2004 by singer, songwriter, producer, and multi-instrumentalist Zion Rock Godchaux, BoomBox has grown and evolved alongside loyal fans across the globe. At the same time, the San Francisco Bay Area native stays true to the vibrations that have been moving bodies on the dancefloor since the beginning.