PBR is Saturday in Livingston: Here’s What You Need to Know
It's finally time to break out the bulls and ride! The Livingston Classic PBR is Saturday night at the Park County Fairgrounds in Livingston. Here's what you need to know:
- Gates open at 5:30 p.m./ Performance starts at 7 p.m.
- General admission tickets are still available at LivingstonClassicPBR.com
- Ticket office at Park County Fairgrounds will open at noon on Saturday if tickets are still available.
- Look for Dave & Ally who will both be there from the XL Morning Show
- Parking Tip: Park at the middle & high school down the street.