Montana State Graduation Ceremonies: What You Need to Know
Nearly 2000 students are expected to take part in graduation ceremonies on Saturday at Montana State. Here's what you need to know:
- There will be two ceremonies at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse
- The 9 a.m graduation will include the College of Arts & Agriculture, College of Business & Entrepreneurship, College of Letters & Science, and Gallatin College MSU.
- Processional for 9 a.m. ceremony begins at 8:40.
- Bill Pullman will deliver the charge to graduates
- The 1:30 p.m. ceremony includes the College of Agriculture, Education, Health & Human Development, Engineering, and Nursing.
- Processional begins at 1:10 p.m.
- Martin Goldsmith will deliver charge to graduates
- This year’s ceremonies include a procession of international students carrying the flags of their native countries. Expected are 116 international students representing 31 countries graduating this spring.
- You can stream both commencement ceremonies Montana.edu/commencement