Me and Baseball Hats
As many of you have noticed, it is very rare for me to be seen without a hat on. Here are a few reasons why.
- I have a large head - Ever since I was a kid, I was teased by my family for always having a big head. By brother even once tried to shove me down a sewer drain, but said he couldn't because my head wouldn't fit. I had a fun childhood. Wearing a hat helps with making my head look smaller (at least that is what I tell myself.
- I have unruly hair - Even since I was a child, I have always had incredibly thick and curly hair. Wearing a hat prevents me from having to try and make it look good. Does that make me a little lazy? Absolutely
- I love the game of baseball - Baseball is, by far, my favorite sport. Ever since I was a kid, I loved the game. My great grandma got me into it and I was always infatuated with the hats and the cool logos teams had on them. I own quite a few old school baseball hats.
- I started a collection - To this day, I own over 30 hats. Most of them are Kansas City Royals hats, but I also have other teams.
- I like the way they feel - I just enjoy having a hat on over my head. It also helps prevent my cheeks from getting sunburnt.
P.S. I prefer fitted hats. Mostly because they seem to fit better on my large head.
Do you have something similar to this? Something you do or wear every single day? As always, you can let me know your thoughts on our Facebook page, tweet me @JoeXLCountry or @XLCountry1007, or email me at Joe@XLCountry.com.