Me and Baseball Hats
As many of you have noticed, it is very rare for me to be seen without a hat on. Here are a few reasons why.
- I have a large head - Ever since I was a kid, I was teased by my family for always having a big head. By brother even once tried to shove me down a sewer drain, but said he couldn't because my head wouldn't fit. I had a fun childhood. Wearing a hat helps with making my head look smaller (at least that is what I tell myself.
- I have unruly hair - Even since I was a child, I have always had incredibly thick and curly hair. Wearing a hat prevents me from having to try and make it look good. Does that make me a little lazy? Absolutely
- I love the game of baseball - Baseball is, by far, my favorite sport. Ever since I was a kid, I loved the game. My great grandma got me into it and I was always infatuated with the hats and the cool logos teams had on them. I own quite a few old school baseball hats.
- I started a collection - To this day, I own over 30 hats. Most of them are Kansas City Royals hats, but I also have other teams.
- I like the way they feel - I just enjoy having a hat on over my head. It also helps prevent my cheeks from getting sunburnt.
P.S. I prefer fitted hats. Mostly because they seem to fit better on my large head.