Manhattan Potato Fest is Saturday
Manhattan is all about potatoes and it's time to get ready for the Potato Festival on Saturday, August 18th! Here's what's going on:
- Potato Car Races and Dress the Spud at the Farmers Market from 4 to 7 p.m. on Wednesday August 15th
- Fireman’s Breakfast at the Fire Station – Get the day started right from 6 to 10:30 a.m. (Ages 5-11 - $5. Ages 12 and up- $8)
- Parade at 11 a.m. – Be sure to wave at Ally from the XL Morning Show in the parade! We may have candy for you!!
- Live music and street dance!
- Car Show starting at 8 a.m. with cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more.
- Lots of vendors from all over Montana.
- Duck races
- Bouncy houses